Sách nói: Grammar-Land
1 - Preface and Introduction
- Download Preface and Introduction audio
- Download Mr. Noun audio
- Download Little Article audio
- Download Mr. Pronoun audio
- Download Serjeant Parsing's Visit to Schoolroom-shire audio
- Download Mr. Adjective audio
- Download Mr. Adjective Tried for Stealing audio
- Download The Quarrel Between Mr. Pronoun and Mr. Adjective, and Little Interjection audio
- Download Dr. Verb audio
- Download Dr. Verb's Three Tenses, Number, and Persons audio
- Download Serjeant Parsing in Schoolroom-Shire Again audio
- Download The Nominative Case audio
- Download Adverb audio
- Download Preposition audio
- Download Prepositions Govern the Objective Case audio
- Download Conjunction audio
- Download Active Verbs Govern the Objective Case audio
- Download The Possessive Case; and Who's to Have the Prize? audio
Thể loại sách nói
In this charming 1877 book of grammar instruction for children, we are introduced to the nine parts of speech and learn about the rules that govern them in Grammar-Land.
"Judge Grammar is far mightier than any Fairy Queen, for he rules over real kings and queens down here in Matter-of-fact-land. Our kings and queens have all to obey Judge Grammar’s laws, or else they would talk what is called bad grammar; and then, even their own subjects would laugh at them, and would say: “Poor things!
They are funny fellows, these nine Parts-of-Speech. You will find out by-and-by which you like best amongst them all. There is rich Mr. Noun, and his useful friend Pronoun; little ragged Article, and talkative Adjective; busy Dr. Verb, and Adverb; perky Preposition, convenient Conjunction, and that tiresome Interjection, the oddest of them all."
Đừng quên chia sẻ với bạn bè nếu bạn thích nội dung này.