[AudioAZ.com] ("we," "us," "our") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. All audio files featured on our website are collected from various sources on the internet and from our users' contributions. All content provided on our website is available for free streaming or download.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and made available through our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You may send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent at email@example.com. Please note that any misrepresentation of material or activity that is infringing or that is the subject of infringing activity may result in liability for damages under DMCA.
Once we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will take prompt action to remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the user responsible for providing the content. Please note that we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
By submitting a DMCA notice, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our DMCA policy and consent to its terms.