Hörbuch: Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science
Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science
1 - 01 - Foreword & Chapter 1 - Spirit and Matter
- Download 01 - Foreword & Chapter 1 - Spirit and Matter audio
- Download 02 - Chapter 2 -The Higher Mode of Intelligence Controls the Lower audio
- Download 03 - Chapter 3 - The Unity of Spirit audio
- Download 04 - Chapter 4 -Subjective and Objective Mind audio
- Download 05 - Chapter 5 -Further Considerations Regarding Subjective and Objective Mind audio
- Download 06 - Chapter 6 - The Law of Growth audio
- Download 07 - Chapter 7 - Receptivity audio
- Download 08 - Chapter 8 -Reciprocal Action of the Universal and Individual Minds audio
- Download 09 - Chapter 9 - Causes and Conditions audio
- Download 10 - Chapter 10 - Intuition audio
- Download 11 - Chapter 11 - Healing audio
- Download 12 - Chapter 12 -The Will audio
- Download 13 - Chapter 13 - In Touch With Sub-Conscious Mind audio
- Download 14 - Chapter 14 - The Body audio
- Download 15 - Chapter 15 - The Soul audio
- Download 16 - Chapter 16 - The Spirit audio
Thomas Troward was a divisional Judge in British-administered India. His avocation was the study of comparative religion. Influences on his thinking, as well as his later writing, included the teachings of Christ, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism. After his retirement from the judiciary in 1896, Troward set out to apply logic and a judicial weighing of evidence in the study of matters of cause and effect.
The philosopher William James characterized Troward’s Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science as "far and away the ablest statement of philosophy I have met, beautiful in its sustained clearness of thought and style, a really classic statement."
According to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) archivist Nell Wing, early AA members were strongly encouraged to read Thomas Troward's Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science. In the opening of the 2006 film The Secret , introductory remarks credit Troward's philosophy with inspiring the movie and its production. (Summary by Wikipedia)
Hat Ihnen das Gehörte gefallen? Teilen Sie es mit Ihren Freunden und Ihrer Familie!.