Hörbuch: In Time Of Emergency: A Citizen's Handbook On Nuclear Attack, Natural Disasters
In Time Of Emergency: A Citizen's Handbook On Nuclear Attack, Natural Disasters
1 - 1 - Introduction
- Download 1 - Introduction audio
- Download 2 - Nuclear Attack: Checklist of Emergency Actions; Understand the Hazards of Nuclear Attack audio
- Download 3 - Nuclear Attack: Know About Warning; Fallout Shelters, Public and Private audio
- Download 4 - Nuclear Attack: Improvising Fallout Protection; Supplies for Fallout Shelters audio
- Download 5 - Nuclear Attack: Water, Food, and Sanitation in a Shelter; Fire Hazards audio
- Download 6 - Nuclear Attack: Emergency Care of the Sick and Injured audio
- Download 7 - Major Natural Disasters: General Care; Floods and Hurricanes audio
- Download 8 - Major Natural Disasters: Tornadoes; Winter Storms; Earthquakes audio
A major emergency affecting a large number of people may occur anytime and anywhere. It may be a peacetime disaster such as a flood, tornado, fire, hurricane, blizzard or earthquake. It could be an enemy nuclear attack on the United States. In any type of general disaster, lives can be saved if people are prepared for the emergency, and know what actions to take when it occurs.
This handbook, "In Time of Emergency" (1968), contains basic general information on both nuclear attack and major natural disasters. This general guidance supplements the specific instructions issued by local governments. Since special conditions may exist in some communities, the local instructions may be slightly different from this general guidance. In those cases, the local instructions should be followed. (Summary from Introduction)
Hat Ihnen das Gehörte gefallen? Teilen Sie es mit Ihren Freunden und Ihrer Familie!.