Hörbuch: The God of All Comfort
The God of All Comfort
1 - 01 - Why this book has been written
- Download 01 - Why this book has been written audio
- Download 02 - What is his name? audio
- Download 03 - The God of all comfort audio
- Download 04 - The Lord our Shepherd audio
- Download 05 - He spake to them of the father audio
- Download 06 - Jehovah audio
- Download 07 - 'The Lord is good' audio
- Download 08 - The Lord our dwelling place audio
- Download 09 - Much more versus much less audio
- Download 10 - Self-examination audio
- Download 11 - Things that cannot be shaken audio
- Download 12 - A word to the wavering ones audio
- Download 13 - Discouragement audio
- Download 14 - The shout of faith audio
- Download 15 - Thanksgiving versus complaining audio
- Download 16 - Conformed to the Image of Christ audio
- Download 17 - God is enough audio
This book is written to Christians who profess to believe the Bible as God's revelation, but whose "lives are filled with discomfort and unrest." Smith aims to show that the Bible's claim that God is the "the God of all comfort" is not an over-advertisement or misunderstanding, but that it is possible to avail ourselves of the doubts and heavy anxieties that plague so many Christians.
By explaining God's part and man's part, Smith aims to show her readers that it is possible to overcome feelings of defeat and despair and find rest and peace in Christ. Abundant life and genuine enduring joy are available to all believers - even you. Deep and lasting peace, beyond all Earthly circumstances, is possible.
(Introduction by Rachel Craig)
Hat Ihnen das Gehörte gefallen? Teilen Sie es mit Ihren Freunden und Ihrer Familie!.