Audiobook: Christmas Carol Collection 2016
Christmas Carol Collection 2016
1 - Allons tous à la crèche
- Download Allons tous à la crèche audio
- Download Angels We Have Heard on High audio
- Download Away in a Manger audio
- Download Carol of the Birds audio
- Download Célébrons la naissance audio
- Download Deck the Halls audio
- Download Ecoutez bien l'histoire audio
- Download Fröhliche Weihnacht überall audio
- Download Good King Wenceslas audio
- Download Grand Dieu, c'est vous seul que j'implore audio
- Download The Holly and the Ivy audio
- Download I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day audio
- Download In the Bleak Midwinter audio
- Download La Naissance du Sauveur audio
- Download The Noble Stem of Jesse audio
- Download O Come All Ye Faithful audio
- Download O Holy Night audio
- Download Quand Dieu naquit à Noël audio
- Download Slowly Fall the Snowflakes audio
- Download Saint Basil - New Years Song audio
- Download Süßer die Glocken nie klingen audio
- Download Today is Born of the Virgin audio
- Download Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle audio
- Download Veni, Veni Emmanuel audio
- Download The Virgin Mary Had a Baby Boy audio
LibriVox volunteers bring you a festive selection of Christmas carols for the 2016 holiday. his year's festive collection of 25 Christmas carols includes traditional favourites and lesser-known selections in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, and Latin. The singers wish all listeners around the world a happy and peaceful Christmas.
Allons tous à la crèche; author unknown; music by Ezwa.
Angels We Have Heard on High; words by James Chadwick (1813-1882); music traditional French. Away in a Manger; author unknown; music by James Ramsay Murray (1841-1905).
Carol of the Birds; author unknown; music traditional French.
Célébrons la naissance; author unknown; music by Ezwa.
Deck the Halls; author unknown; music traditional Welsh.
Ecoutez bien l'histoire; author unknown; music by Ezwa.
Fröhliche Weihnacht überall; author unknown; music traditional.
Good King Wenceslas; words by John Mason Neale; music traditional.
Grand Dieu, c'est vous seul que j'implore; author unknown; music by Ezwa.
The Holly and the Ivy; author unknown; music traditional English.
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day; words by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882); music by John Baptiste Calkin (1827-1905).
In the Bleak Midwinter; words by Christina Rossetti (1830-1894); music by Gustav Holst (1874-1934).
La Naissance du Sauveur; author unknown; music by Ezwa.
The Noble Stem of Jesse; words and music by Michael Praetorius (1571 –1621).
O Come All Ye Faithful; by John Francis Wade.
O Holy Night; words by Placide Cappeau (1808–1877); music by Adolphe Adam (1803-1856).
Quand Dieu naquit à Noël; author unknown; music by Ezwa.
Slowly Fall the Snowflakes; words by Frederick G. Lee (1832-1902); music by William Borrow.
Saint Basil - New Years Song; original author unknown; English translation by Aristides E. Phoutrides (1887-1923), music traditional Greek.
Süßer die Glocken nie klingen; words by Wilhelm Kritzinger (1816-1890); music traditional German.
Today is Born of the Virgin - Σήμερον γενvάται εκ Παρθένου; author unknown; music traditional chant.
Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle; words and music by Saint Alphonsus Liguori (1696-1787).
Veni, Veni Emmanuel; author unknown; music traditional chant.
The Virgin Mary Had a Baby Boy; author unknown; music traditional West Indian.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.