1 - Introduction to Lucinda, by Calvin Thomas
- Download Introduction to Lucinda, by Calvin Thomas audio
- Download Prologue/Confessions of an Awkward Man (Julius to Lucinda) audio
- Download Dithyrambic Fantasy on the Loveliest of Situations audio
- Download Sketch of Little Wilhelmina audio
- Download An Idyl of Idleness audio
- Download Constancy and Play audio
- Download Metamorphoses audio
- Download Two Letters: One audio
- Download Two Letters: Two audio
- Download A Reflection audio
- Download Julius To Antonio audio
- Download Longing and Peace audio
- Download Dallyings Of The Fantasy audio
Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel was born in 1772 at Hannover, Holy Roman Empire, to Johann Adolf Schlegel and Johanna Christiane Erdmuthe Hübsch. He attended Jena University and made friends with many of the writers known by his brother August Wilhelm Schlegel. His first book was About the Diotima, written in 1795, and four years later he wrote Lucinda. The translator, Calvin Thomas, called Lucinda a "naughty book", but that was in 1914. I have no idea where it stands now in the world of literature. It was made up of many disconnected parts.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.