Sách nói: Sign of The Four (version 3)
Sign of The Four (version 3)
1 - The Science of Deduction
- Download The Science of Deduction audio
- Download The Statement of the Case audio
- Download In Quest of A Solution audio
- Download The Story of the Bald-Headed Man audio
- Download The Tragedy of Pondicherry Lodge audio
- Download Sherlock Holmes Gives A Demonstration audio
- Download The Episode of the Barrel audio
- Download The Baker Street Irregulars audio
- Download A Break In the Chain audio
- Download The End of The Islander audio
- Download The Great Agra Treasure audio
- Download The Strange Story of Jonathan Small audio
Thể loại sách nói
The Sign of the Four (1890), also called The Sign of Four, is the second novel featuring Sherlock Holmes written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Doyle wrote four novels and 56 stories starring the fictional detective.
The story is set in 1888. The Sign of the Four has a complex plot involving service in East India Company, India, the Indian Rebellion of 1857, a stolen treasure, and a secret pact among four convicts ("the Four" of the title) and two corrupt prison guards. It presents the detective's drug habit and humanizes him in a way that had not been done in the preceding novel A Study in Scarlet (1887). It also introduces Doctor Watson's future wife, Mary Morstan.
Đừng quên chia sẻ với bạn bè nếu bạn thích nội dung này.