Sách nói: Moths of the Limberlost
Moths of the Limberlost
1 - 01 – Moths of the Limberlost
- Download 01 – Moths of the Limberlost audio
- Download 02 – Mothes, Eggs, Caterpillars, Winter Quarters audio
- Download 03 – The Robin Moth: Cecropia audio
- Download 04 – The Yellow Emperor: Eacles Imperialis audio
- Download 05 – The Lady Bird: Deilephila Lineata audio
- Download 06 – Moths of the Moon: Actias Luna audio
- Download 07 – King of the Hollyhocks: Protoparce Celeus audio
- Download 08 – Hera of the Corn: Hyperchira Io audio
- Download 09 – The Sweetheart and the Bride: Catocala amatrix–Catocala neogama audio
- Download 10 – The Giant Gamin: Telea Polyphemus audio
- Download 11 – The Garden Fly: Protoparce Carolina audio
- Download 12 – Bloody-nose of Sunshine Hill: Hemaris Thysbe audio
- Download 13 – The Modest Moth: Triptogon Modesta audio
- Download 14 – The Pride of the Lilacs – Attacus Promethea audio
- Download 15 – The King of the Poets: Citheronia Regalis audio
Thể loại sách nói
Gene Stratton-Porter was an American author, amateur naturalist, wildlife photographer, specializing in the birds and moths in one of the last of the vanishing wetlands of the lower Great Lakes Basin. The Limberlost and Wildflower Woods of northeastern Indiana were the laboratory and inspiration for her stories, novels, essays, photography, and movies. She was an accomplished author, artist and photographer and is generally considered to be one of the first female authors to promulgate public positions; conserving the Limberlost Swamp in her case.
Although Stratton-Porter wanted to focus on nature books, it was her romantic novels that made her famous and generated the finances that allowed her to pursue her nature studies. In Moths of the Limberlost, she shares her lifelong love of the moths through a series of charming anecdotes and wonderfully descriptive passages, providing vivid detail of each stage of their life cycles.
Đừng quên chia sẻ với bạn bè nếu bạn thích nội dung này.