Audiolibro: Food Preparedness
1 - 0 - Introduction
- Download 0 - Introduction audio
- Download 1 - Food Preparedness audio
- Download 2 - Modern Theories of Diet; Classification of Foods audio
- Download 3 - Palatability of Meals; Nutritive Values; Dietary Fads--Quacks and Alarmists audio
- Download 4 - Protein Substitutions audio
- Download 5 - Carbohydrate Substitutions audio
- Download 6 - Fat substitutes; Sanitation audio
- Download 7 - Composition & Calories of Foods (table) audio
Géneros de audiolibros
A short pamphlet from WWI, first describing basic nutrition, then discussing what foods may be substituted during food shortages without loss of nutrition. "The last few months have more and more impressed upon Americans the need of preparedness in every department of life. Perhaps some of the alarm created is unnecessary; but with regard to the production, conservation, and prudent use of food, our concern should be timely. In presenting the bulletin upon "Food Preparedness" the University of Buffalo feels sure that it can render the people of this vicinity valuable advice and assistance. The paper has been prepared by Albert P. Sy, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, who has given the subject of food and diet especial attention for many years."
¿Te gustó lo que escuchaste? ¡Compártelo con tus amigos y familiares!.