Audiolibro: Cheerful Smugglers
1 - The Fenelby Tariff
- Download The Fenelby Tariff audio
- Download The Box of Bon-Bons audio
- Download Kitty’s Trunks audio
- Download Billy audio
- Download The Pink Shirt-Waist audio
- Download Bridget audio
- Download The Amateur Detective audio
- Download The Field of Dishonor audio
- Download Bobberts Intervenes audio
- Download Tariff Reform audio
- Download The Coup d’État audio
Géneros de audiolibros
Saving for the baby's education: how can a young family be disciplined so as to regularly put money in the pig (bank)? Why, put a tariff on all items coming into the house, just like the U.S. Government does/did for items coming into the country! But the devil is in the details; what about taxing items brought in by visitors? Is the housemaid herself a taxable item? What items really are 'necessaries' versus luxuries? When visitors arrive these guests stoop to either 'smuggling' in their luggage items to avoid having to pay up to 30% of the value, or wear only what they came dressed in. The hosts are equally hypocritical, but all parties accuse the others of cheating. How will the education fund fare? Will the guest leave in a huff? Find out!
¿Te gustó lo que escuchaste? ¡Compártelo con tus amigos y familiares!.