Audiolibro: Gleanings in Buddha Fields
Gleanings in Buddha Fields
1 - A Living God
- Download A Living God audio
- Download Out Of the Street audio
- Download Notes of a Trip to Kyoto Part 1 audio
- Download Notes of a Trip to Kyoto Part 2 audio
- Download Dust audio
- Download About Faces in Japanese Art audio
- Download Ningyo-No-Haka audio
- Download In Osaka Part 1 audio
- Download In Osaka Part 2 audio
- Download Buddhist Allusion in Japanese Folksong audio
- Download Nirvana Part 1 audio
- Download Nirvana Part 2 audio
- Download The Rebirth of Katsugoro audio
- Download Within the Circle audio
Géneros de audiolibros
Lafcadio Hearn was one of the first Westerners to live in Japan during the early Meiji era, and a prolific writer. Although chiefly known for his collections of Japanese ghost stories (in particular Kwaidan), he also wrote many non-fiction essays about his life in Japan.
This book contains 11 essays covering a variety of topics. For example, Hearn writes about his visits to Kyoto and Osaka, Japanese art, as well as Buddhism and Nirvana. (Summary by Availle)
Prooflisteners for this book were Isana and Margot.
¿Te gustó lo que escuchaste? ¡Compártelo con tus amigos y familiares!.