#1 - Shishaldin as a Field for Exploration
National Geographic Magazine Vol. 10 - 08. August 1899
(*) Your listen progress will be continuously saved. Just bookmark and come back to this page and continue where you left off.
The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, Vol X, August 1899.
It includes the following articles:
- Shishaldin as a Field for Exploration by Joseph Stanley-Brown
- Magnetic Work of the Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Deep-Sea Exploring Expedition of Steamer "Albatross" by Hugh M. Smith
- Geographical Congress at Berlin
- The Proposed Interoceanic Canal in its Commercial Aspects by Joseph Nimmo
- The Interoceanic Canal by Emory R. Johnson
- Plans for Reaching the South Pole by Guilber H. Grosvenor.
along with Geographic Literature and Miscellanea
Dont forget to share if you like it.
Travel & Geography free audiobooks
William Francis Butler