National Geographic Magazine Vol. 10 - 06. June 1899 audiobook
National Growth and National Character
National Geographic Magazine Vol. 10 - 06. June 1899 by National Geographic Society
(*) Your listen progress will be continuously saved. Just bookmark and come back to this page and continue where you left off.
Dont forget to share if you like it.
The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, Vol X, June 1899.
It includes the following articles:
- National Growth and National Character, by W. J. McGee
- Jobos Harbor, by O. H. Tittmann
- Samoa: Navigators Islands, by Commander H. Webster, U.S.N.
- The Commercial Importance of Samoa, by O. P. Austin
- The National Geographic Society, by John Hyde
- Geography for Teachers, by C. L. Garrison
- The Harriman Alaska Expedition, by Gilbert H. Grosvenor
- The Caroline Islands
- Proposed Meteorological Station in Iceland
- The Belgian Antarctic Expedition