1 - 01 – Pirates of Space
- Download 01 – Pirates of Space audio
- Download 02 – In Roger’s Planetoid audio
- Download 03 – Fleet Against Planetoid audio
- Download 04 – Within the Red Veil audio
- Download 05 – Nevian Strife audio
- Download 06 – Worms, Submarines, and Freedom audio
- Download 07 – The Hill audio
- Download 08 – The Super-Ship Is Launched audio
- Download 09 – Specimens audio
- Download 10 – The “Boise” Acts audio
- Download 11 – Roger Carries On audio
- Download 12 – The Specimens Escape audio
- Download 13 – The Meeting of the Giants audio
“Doc” E.E. Smith pretty much invented the space opera genre, and Triplanetary is a good and well-known example. Physics, time, and politics never stand in the way of a plot that gallops ahead without letup.
Having earned a PhD in chemical engineering, it’s understandable that the heroes of Smith’s story are all scientists. He didn’t want to be constrained by the limits of known science, however, so in his hands the electromagnetic spectrum becomes a raw material to be molded into ever-more amazing and lethal forms, and the speed of light is no bar to traveling through the interstellar void.
Come enjoy this story of yesteryear, set in tomorrow, where real women ignite love at a glance, real men achieve in days what governments manage in decades, and aliens are an ever-present threat to Life-As-We-Know-It!
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.