Audiobook: The Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters
The Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters
1 - Chapter 1
- Download Chapter 1 audio
- Download Chapters 2 and 3 audio
- Download Chapters 4 and 5 audio
- Download Chapter 6 audio
- Download Chapter 7 audio
- Download Chapters 8 and 9 audio
- Download Chapter 10 audio
- Download Chapter 11 audio
- Download Chapter 12 part 1 audio
- Download Chapter 12 part 2 audio
- Download Chapters 13 and 14 audio
- Download Chapters 15, 16 and 17 audio
- Download Chapters 18 and 19 audio
- Download Chapter 20 audio
- Download Chapters 21 and 22 audio
- Download Chapters 23, 24 and 25 audio
- Download Chapters 26 and 27 audio
- Download Chapter 28 audio
- Download Chapter 29 audio
Logan Marshall's book "The Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters" gives readers a first-hand account of the greatest sea disaster of all time straight from the survivors of the ill-fated sunken ship. Unlike many of the books about the Titanic that was written recently, Logan Marshall was fortunate that he was able to interview the survivors of the Titanic and access to all the important documents about the ship, including the diagrams, maps and actual photographs related to the disaster. With this, he was able to write the best book that has a complete and accurate account of the Titanic and its tragic fate.
The Titanic as most people know was the biggest ocean liner during her time and was hailed as “unsinkable” by the company which made it. Officially known as the RMS Titanic, this mammoth ship can carry more than 2,000 passengers and owned by British shipping company White Star Line. The ship has a double-bottomed hull and watertight compartments which make her “unsinkable” according to her owners. But as we all know, this claim was proven to be wrong when she sank in the North Atlantic during her maiden voyage.
Logan Marshall did well to make use of all the resources that were at his disposal. Not only was he able to make detailed descriptions of the disaster, he was also able to narrate them well from a human point of view without compromising any truth about the biggest sea tragedy of all time. This book is a must read for anybody who's deeply interested in the Titanic and its unfortunate end.
The movie “Titanic” is now considered as a timeless classic and so is this book. If you're a fan of the movie which features Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet, you'll also like reading this book.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.