Audiobook: The Complete Book of Cheese
The Complete Book of Cheese
1 - 01 – I Remember Cheese
- Download 01 – I Remember Cheese audio
- Download 03 – Foreign Greats (part one) audio
- Download 04 – Foreign Greats (part two) audio
- Download 05 – Native Americans audio
- Download 06 – Sixty-five Sizzling Rabbits (part one) audio
- Download 07 – Sixty-five Sizzling Rabbits (part two) audio
- Download 08 – The Fondue audio
- Download 09 – Souffles, Puffs and Ramekins audio
- Download 10 – Pizzas, Blintzes, Pastes, Cheese Cakes, etc audio
- Download 11 – Au Gratin, Soups, Salads and Sauces audio
- Download 12 – Appetizers, Crackers, Sandwiches, Savories, Snacks, Spreads and Toasts audio
- Download 14 – Lazy Lou audio
- Download 15 – A audio
- Download 16 – B audio
- Download 17 – C audio
- Download 18 – D to F audio
- Download 19 – G to K audio
- Download 20 – L to M audio
- Download 21 – N to Q audio
- Download 22 – R to S audio
- Download 23 – T to Z audio
This recording was released to coincide with National Cheese Lovers’ Day 2010 in the United States.
Robert Carlton Brown (1886 – 1959), after living thirty years in as many foreign lands and enjoying countless national cheeses at the source, returned to New York and summed them all up in this book.
After majoring in beer and free lunch from Milwaukee to Munich, Bob celebrated the end of Prohibition with a book called Let There Be Beer! and then decided to write another about Beer’s best friend, Cheese. But first he collaborated with his mother Cora and wife Rose on The Wine Cookbook, still in print after nearly twenty-five years. This first manual on the subject in America paced a baker’s dozen food-and-drink books, including: America Cooks, 10,000 Snacks, Fish and Seafood and The South American Cookbook.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.