Audiobook: Canada's Hundred Days: With the Canadian Corps from Amiens to Mons, Aug. 8 - Nov. 11, 1918. Part 3, Cambrai
Canada's Hundred Days: With the Canadian Corps from Amiens to Mons, Aug. 8 - Nov. 11, 1918. Part 3, Cambrai
1 - 01 - Confronting the Canal du Nord
- Download 01 - Confronting the Canal du Nord audio
- Download 02 - The First Battle of Cambrai audio
- Download 03 - The Plan of Attack audio
- Download 04 - Marching up to Battle audio
- Download 05 - Operations: Sept. 27 audio
- Download 06 - Operations: Sept. 27 -Continued audio
- Download 07 - Operations: Sept. 28-29 audio
- Download 08 - Operations: Sept. 30-Oct. 2 audio
- Download 09 - Operations: Sept. 30-Oct. 2 -Continued audio
- Download 10 - After the Battle audio
- Download 11 - The Corps Commander audio
- Download 12 - Capture of Cambrai audio
- Download 13 - Conclusion of the Battle of Cambrai audio
This is Part Three of the incredible story of the actions of the men and women of the Canadian Expeditionary Force, Canada's contribution to the Great War 1914-1919, during the last 100 days of the First World War.
After nearly 4 years of stalemate (trench warfare) the Allied Forces planned to break through the German Hindenburg Line and then push the enemy from their defensive positions.
You will follow the CEF as they take Amiens (Part One), Arras (Part Two), Cambrai (Part Three) and then the pursuit of the German Forces from Valenciennes to Mons (Part Four) in Belgium, the same place where the war began on August 4, 1914 on November 11, 1918.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.