Audiobook: Armageddon- 2419 A.D.
Armageddon- 2419 A.D.
1 - 00 - Foreword
- Download 00 - Foreword audio
- Download 01 - Floating Men audio
- Download 02 - The Forest Gangs audio
- Download 03 - Life in the 25th Century audio
- Download 04 - A Han Air Raid audio
- Download 05 - Setting the Trap audio
- Download 06 - The "Wyoming Massacre" audio
- Download 07 - Incredible Treason audio
- Download 08 - The Han City audio
- Download 09 - The Fight in the Tower audio
- Download 10 - The Walls of Hell audio
- Download 11 - The New Boss audio
- Download 12 - The Finger of Doom audio
Elsewhere I have set down, for whatever interest they have in this, the 25th Century, my personal recollections of the 20th Century. Now it occurs to me that my memoirs of the 25th Century may have an equal interest 500 years from now—particularly in view of that unique perspective from which I have seen the 25th Century, entering it as I did, in one leap across a gap of 492 years. This statement requires elucidation. There are still many in the world who are not familiar with my unique experience. Five centuries from now there may be many more, especially if civilization is fated to endure any worse convulsions than those which have occurred between 1975 A.D. and the present time. I should state therefore, that I, Anthony Rogers, am, so far as I know, the only man alive whose normal span of eighty-one years of life has been spread over a period of 573 years. To be precise, I lived the first twenty-nine years of my life between 1898 and 1927; the other fifty-two since 2419. The gap between these two, a period of nearly five hundred years, I spent in a state of suspended animation, free from the ravages of katabolic processes, and without any apparent effect on my physical or mental faculties.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.