Audiobook: Chronicles of Canada Volume 07 - The Fighting Governer: A Chronicle of Frontenac
Chronicles of Canada Volume 07 - The Fighting Governer: A Chronicle of Frontenac
1 - CANADA IN 1672
- Download CANADA IN 1672 audio
- Download LOUIS DE BUADE, COMTE DE FRONTENAC audio
- Download FRONTENAC'S FIRST YEARS IN CANADA audio
- Download GOVERNOR, BISHOP, AND INTENDANT audio
- Download FRONTENAC'S PUBLIC POLICY audio
- Download THE LURID INTERVAL audio
- Download THE GREAT STRUGGLE audio
- Download FRONTENAC'S LAST DAYS audio
The Canada to which Frontenac came in 1672 was no longer the infant colony it had been when Richelieu founded the Company of One Hundred Associates.
Though its inhabitants numbered less than seven thousand, the institutions under which they lived could not have been more elaborate or precise. In short, the divine right of the king to rule over his people was proclaimed as loudly in the colony as in the motherland.
This book follows Frontenac through his life as a public officer in Canada.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.