Audiobook: Angels' Song
1 - Part 1 - That Redemption Yields the Highest Glory
- Download Part 1 - That Redemption Yields the Highest Glory audio
- Download Part 2 - Redemption Glorifies God in the Sight of Holy Angels; Redemption Glorifies God Throughout All the Universe; The Redeemer and Redemption are Worthy of Our Highest Praise audio
- Download Part 3 - They Were Men of a Peaceful Calling; They Were Men of Humble Rank; They Were Men Engaged in Common Duties audio
- Download Part 4 - Jesus Restores Peace Between God and Man audio
- Download Part 5 - Jesus Brings Peace to the Soul; Jesus Shall Bring Peace to the World audio
- Download Part 6 - The Persons to Whom Good Will Is Expressed; The Person Who Expresses "Good Will" audio
All of the earthly trappings of a royal birth were absent from the birth of Jesus, yet the angels filled the heavens with the song "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace, good will toward men." Join the angels around the manger to look in wonder on the birth of the Redeemer and to reflect on the peace that Jesus brings to the world of men.
The Rev. Thomas Guthrie was a 19th century Scotch Presbyterian minister who was an early advocate of the "ragged schools" movement. He wrote a number of devotional books reflecting the love for his Savior which motivated his lifelong work to provide education and training for the children of the poor. (Summary by MaryAnn)
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.