Audiobook: How to Live on 24 Hours a Day (version 2)
How to Live on 24 Hours a Day (version 2)
1 - PREFACE
- Download PREFACE audio
- Download THE DAILY MIRACLE audio
- Download THE DESIRE TO EXCEED ONE'S PROGRAMME audio
- Download PRECAUTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING audio
- Download THE CAUSE OF THE TROUBLE audio
- Download TENNIS AND THE IMMORTAL SOUL audio
- Download REMEMBER HUMAN NATURE audio
- Download CONTROLLING THE MIND audio
- Download THE REFLECTIVE MOOD audio
- Download INTEREST IN THE ARTS audio
- Download NOTHING IN LIFE IS HUMDRUM audio
- Download SERIOUS READING audio
- Download DANGERS TO AVOID audio
Are you really 'living', or just existing? Do you want to improve yourself or just continue to muddle through? Do you use the time given you each day, or just throw most of it away? These questions Bennett asks each of us and for those who want to really live and learn, offers very valuable advice.
Time is the most precious of commodities, states Bennett in this book. Many books have been written on how to live on a certain amount of money each day. And he added that the old adage "time is money" understates the matter, as time can often produce money, but money cannot produce more time. Time is extremely limited, and Bennett urged others to make the best of the time remaining in their lives. Which of us lives on twenty-four hours a day? And when I say "lives," I do not mean exists, nor "muddles through." Which of us is free from that uneasy feeling that the "great spending departments" of his daily life are not managed as they ought to be? [...] Which of us is not saying to himself -- which of us has not been saying to himself all his life: "I shall alter that when I have a little more time"? We never shall have any more time. We have, and we have always had, all the time there is. - Summary from the author's preface and the reader.
Liked what you heard? Share it with your friends and family!.